和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Show off your Kao Garden pics

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 64 of 64



avatar
Inkheart
Level: 576

What're you all standing around like that for? It's hot outside! Just jump in! kao_swim.png

cdd5229701daf6410e9520fd.jpg
11
1 month ago
avatar
•愛子•
Level: 245
c5546a9b8774350302fabbec.jpg

why is the frog jumping into the mochi-kao_bikkuri.png

8
1 month ago
avatar
Inkheart
Level: 576

I hope you got that from the neighbors 亀くん kao_don.png

33ae063d220299fe78dfe0bc.jpg
13
1 month ago
avatar

Just got my land expansion! kao_yeah.png I can finally start buying stuff again kao_great.png

b02b17bb495df098c5d8f9d0.png
10
27 days ago
avatar
Rilatori
Level: 261
b3f7e93ddbf0fbb1aa7307a6.png

ready for Halloween

7
25 days ago
avatar
HimiChannel
Level: 67
a54739f85871983813f27209.png

I finally get both these goobers beds, and they STILL HAVEN'T SLEPT IN THEM! I empathize heavily with cat owners now

9
13 days ago
avatar
HimiChannel (09月16日, 21:59)

I finally get both these goobers beds, and they STILL HAVEN'T SLEPT IN THEM! I empathize heavily with cat owners now

If I remember correctly, foxes and ferrets don't use pet beds kao_nozoki.png

6
13 days ago
avatar
HimiChannel
Level: 67
ギョルギ九十三 (09月16日, 15:43)
HimiChannel (09月16日, 21:59)

I finally get both these goobers beds, and they STILL HAVEN'T SLEPT IN THEM! I empathize heavily with cat owners now

If I remember correctly, foxes and ferrets don't use pet beds kao_nozoki.png

​kao_dejected.png

Is there somewhere I can look to see who does sleep on them? Time for them to get some friends!!

5
13 days ago
avatar
HimiChannel (09月16日, 23:13)

Is there somewhere I can look to see who does sleep on them? Time for them to get some friends!!

Not as far as I know, but cats, rabbits, and shiba inu do use those beds. Deer and turtles may or may not need their own specialised beds, not 100% sure. Rabbits have specialised beds, but can also sleep on the "generic" ones.

Personally, I'd recommend cats and/or rabbits. neko_what.png

6
13 days ago
avatar
HimiChannel
Level: 67
ギョルギ九十三 (09月16日, 16:36)
HimiChannel (09月16日, 23:13)

Is there somewhere I can look to see who does sleep on them? Time for them to get some friends!!

Not as far as I know, but cats, rabbits, and shiba inu do use those beds. Deer and turtles may or may not need their own specialised beds, not 100% sure. Rabbits have specialised beds, but can also sleep on the "generic" ones.

Personally, I'd recommend cats and/or rabbits. neko_what.png

​Thank you so much!! kao_cry.png I will return one day with bed sleeping pets!!!

4
13 days ago
avatar
chagon
Level: 393
a9cdbf4fefa6650c82f78a7e.png

Spent 150k, time to save up some more kao_lazy.png

9
13 days ago
avatar
Robinsparrow1
Level: 414
chagon (09月16日, 18:26)
a9cdbf4fefa6650c82f78a7e.pngSpent 150k, time to save up some more kao_lazy.png

​beautiful garden! Also the first one that I've seen with zombie hands.

6
13 days ago
avatar
Sasayaki3
Level: 364

Look at the turtle guys XD


efe0494e2d3064515c7a493c.png
8
11 days ago
avatar
ピンクライチ
Level: 172
Sasayaki3 (09月19日, 21:35)

Look at the turtle guys XD


efe0494e2d3064515c7a493c.png

​He's a ninja turtle!!! So cute kao_heart.png

p.s. I like your garden :)

3
9 days ago
avatar
Sasayaki3
Level: 364
ピンクライチ (09月21日, 10:57)
Sasayaki3 (09月19日, 21:35)

Look at the turtle guys XD


efe0494e2d3064515c7a493c.png
​He's a ninja turtle!!! So cute kao_heart.png

p.s. I like your garden :)

​ありがとうございます😊

3
9 days ago
avatar
•愛子•
Level: 245
5a530f3912121c0cbfbe6224.png

lol it looks like someone got bonked by accident kao_worry.png

9
1 day ago
avatar
むじな
Level: 895
•愛子• (09月28日, 8:24)
lol it looks like someone got bonked by accident kao_worry.png

...​And that is why workplace safety comes first.

It looks like these 柴犬 are particularly accident-prone, though. Look what I caught mine doing just earlier.kao_shock.png

5a4c987193b8503b7d39d265.png
9
1 day ago
avatar

It has been quite a while since I posted here, so here's how my garden is doing

37c1e20523b3399984a74e61.png
7
1 day ago
avatar
alcrespina
Level: 73

Whoa, people, your gardens are so beautiful! kao_heart.png

I'm just a newbie, but I'm really enjoying building mine. Growing the trees is really motivating me to keep studying, so I always make sure to tie them to the hardest schedules! kao_punch.png

b63bff87ab8040debb0d1220.png
10
1 day ago
Getting the posts


Page: 64 of 64



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana