和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Hey dose anyone here love bread ?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 1 of 5



avatar

kao_hungry.pngbread

14
4 years ago
avatar
ミヌイールー
Level: 131

あなたはパンがだいすきですか?kao_think.png

Do you like bread?

7
4 years ago
avatar
Anonymous123
Level: 1678

パンダがスキーをしながらパンが好き。

3
4 years ago
avatar
ぶらやん
Level: 3

I eat bread every day!

7
4 years ago
avatar
Xelita
Level: 428

作るのは好きだけど、食べ過ぎて太っちゃう

5
4 years ago
avatar
Shanvi shaw
Level: 4

I do hahah! Animeeeeeee

5
4 years ago
avatar
カメリア(椿)
Level: 1133

パンがだいすきです、私はまいにちパンを食べます。

I love bread, I eat it every day.

4
4 years ago
avatar
Dogtopius
Level: 496

パンが大好きだよ! 好きなパンは醤油パンですわ。もしよかったら、ぜひご覧下さい!

7
4 years ago
avatar
エド17
Level: 366

パンはいいですけど。あんずパンは美味いけど、食べ過ぎてから太った 

5
4 years ago
avatar
エド17
Level: 366

パンが大好きだよ! 好きなパンは醤油パンですわ。もしよかったら、ぜひご覧下さい!

でも太っているww

4
4 years ago
avatar

I love bread amongst all baked goods. kao_heart.png

5
4 years ago
avatar
Kailes
Level: 15

I love a lot of different kinds of bread. With butter is great, especially brown rye bread.

5
4 years ago
avatar
つき!
Level: 10

i love milkbread

7
4 years ago
avatar
咎狗の血
Level: 1799

depends on the type of bread

I hope there are no Europeans here, but even after living for more than a decade in Europe, I still prefer Asian- and American-style bread. Luckily, they do sell the latter at the supermarkets. I miss the Japanese-style bread so much. Tip: Never tell any European (esp French and German ones) this to their face - they are fiercely proud of their bread. You can insult German beer and get away with it among the younger generation, but never say anything even slightly negative about their bread!

16
4 years ago
avatar
TigFlippart
Level: 1239

私はパンお焼くです! 大好きですよね!

 I started baking bread during the deep pandemic times- I love it! Sourdough, pizzas, challah, milk bread, hard rolls- the list goes on and on. It's calming to make and they are all magnificent!

8
4 years ago
avatar
leiaishere
Level: 457

Bread is amazing

5
4 years ago
avatar
Toka-chan
Level: 3

Bread 🍞

5
4 years ago
avatar
Dewymoss
Level: 442

Bread 🤤🍞🍞

4
4 years ago
avatar
Dmw275
Level: 708

Im german, I eat bread raw without anything else. Im not joking



8
4 years ago
avatar
デミトリア
Level: 47

パンが大好き!抹茶あんぱんは大好物です!そして、キノコパン(蒸し?)。あ、おなかがすきました…

3
4 years ago
Getting the posts


Page: 1 of 5



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana