和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - (Suggestion) Notification explaining about what is Kana after finishing both

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements



avatar
ナカモ
Level: 38

Suggestion for better user experience for some beginners

I noticed there's few questions about what is kana in parts of the forum and thought it could be nice to add this after finishing Hiragana and Katakana schedules, and if possible about merging both into a single かな schedule (optionally, of course) or freezing Hiragana and Katakana schedules and creating a かな schedule with all terms from both into a single schedule, it honestly felt a bit like juggling after finishing them and reviewing and kill the mood a bit (maybe not for everyone, so I'm suggesting this as optional for people who like me felt this process tiring and I think it could improve the experience for some beginners like me)


This is what I did (without the freeze)


a8c46f56f67767a12e74fdc1.jpg
2
6 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Thanks for the suggestions! I do not plan on adjusting the flow at that point, or adding any extra options, but both your ideas as well as the periodic threads that appear help me in considering where to spend time in the future to make renshuu easier to use :)

1
1 day ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana