和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary
test
renshuu requires cookies to work correctly. Please enable cookies and reload this page.
掲示板 Forums - automatically play audio for new terms
Top >
renshuu.org >
Feature Requests/Improvements
I think it would be beneficial to have the option to automatically play the audio ( if there is an audio file available ) when studying new terms!
Apologies if this has been requested before.
Thank you Michael and Saki for all your work :)
We already have this :)...at least, I think so. Try pressing the settings icon at the top of that page, next to "start quiz".
マイコー (09月30日, 6:14)
We already have this :)...at least, I think so. Try pressing the settings icon at the top of that page, next to "start quiz".
Oh, sorry about that, I'm so blind :*)) Thank you so much for the reply + clarification!! :)
You can take this post down once you see this, otherwise I'll delete it in 3 days to avoid confusion for others :)
Thanks again for all your work!!
Top >
renshuu.org >
Feature Requests/Improvements
Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.
Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana
■ Hiragana