和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Text Analyzer parsing names

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements



avatar
WildAtelier
Level: 1389
0816120dcfcee6de2a4926e9.jpg

When I try to reparse names, it just splits the letters back apart again (幸田文 becomes 幸 田 文 after hitting reparse). I wish there was a setting when reparsing to click that it's a name and treat them separately. Right now, unknown words are red, so even when a name is in katakana (those i can reparse and stick together) it will stay red if I decide not to learn it. It would be nice if there was an option to set a name as a name maybe even have it in a different color since it's not necessarily an unknown word(maybe blue?).

0
11 days ago
avatar
マイコー
Level: 346

Put brackets around them [] :)

1
2 days ago
avatar
WildAtelier
Level: 1389

Ooh thank you! thanks.png

Is there a way to bookmark which line I'm on as well? Like if I had a longer text that I was reading, and I don't have time to finish in one sitting. I find myself wishing I could mark or highlight which line I'm currently on so that I can come back to it later. kao_question.png

0
23 hours ago
avatar
WildAtelier
Level: 1389

I gave the brackets a try and put brackets around a name but noticed,

1. They are still a bright red that feels fairly distracting when reading a longer piece.

2. It didn't update any future instances of that name. Even after refreshing and even after editing the text and saving (this actually undid the ones I did manually put in brackets). it didn't update future instances. I tried putting brackets around all instances of the name by using a text editor to replace 'name' with '[name]' and then putting it back in the text analyzer but that didn't work. I guess that makes sense since some texts might use brackets for regular bracket purposes. What's interesting though, is that in the parsed text, I don't see the brackets around the name. I just see the letters '美弥子' parsed as 3 separate words.

0
22 hours ago
Getting the posts




Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana