和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Tiny renshuu appreciation post

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion



avatar
kamruk
Level: 764

I don't have much to say other than thank you for developing this tool and community.

Every other week I find a new feature or a community note where I'm like "this is exactly what I needed". I've been studying for about 3 years and I wouldn't be where I am without renshuu.

I just needed to throw up a thank you somewhere.

Appreciate you!

9
7 days ago
avatar
むじな
Level: 894

My feelings precisely. # warmfuzzyfeeling

7
7 days ago
avatar
ピンクライチ
Level: 169

I was thinking about writing a similar post to yours recently too.

I have only been using the app for about 3 months but I have already learned so much and owe a big thanks to the creators of renshuu and all of the hard work that they have put into creating this app!

Before I downloaded renshuu, I was using duolingo which really did not teach me very much at all and I feel like I have learnt more in my 3 months on renshuu than my 2 years on duolingo 😂

I also absolutely love the kao garden feature and all of the games are really fun too and help to improve my memorisation of words in something other than just lessons. The lessons themselves are pretty helpful too! Instead of like duolingo where it takes ages to move onto the next level and after that you never see the words you learnt again, renshuu helps you to learn the new words as well as revise the old ones, which I really think has helped me remember a lot more terms!

And let us not forget about kao. I think that kao is so, so cute and leveling up my kao really motivates me to keep on going with my Japanese!

Ik that this may not reach the creators of renshuu but I just wanted to say thank you so, so much! kao_heart.png


5
7 days ago
avatar
ズナシキ
Level: 234

kao_heart.pngi would also like to join the gratitude party

5
7 days ago
Getting the posts




Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana