掲示板 Forums - Daily study goals/future due improvement
Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements Getting the posts
Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

1. Reviews do not exist on holidays - they are permanently moved to other days. This is because, if there were actually (in your example) 200-ish reviews on 9/20, then they'd be due up on 9/21, doubling the number there.
Instead, when a term is reviewed and scheduled for xx days in the future, it counts xx days from that point, ignoring all holidays. :)
2. While I do not think this is something I can do, let me push you for a bit more information. When you say a global set of data, are you wanting to see basically what you have in the above screenshot, just for everything together? It sounds like you also want to be able to view the contents for each day?
You say "why bother with all of that" - but that is a *big* factor depending on how you use the system. Some people have one schedule for each type, some have literally dozens (and everything in between), with tons of overlap in terms. So I could just "ignore" that, but those users would look at these pages and it would not be accurate, with numbers sometimes several times higher than the real number. Because of that, I feel like full consideration of overlap would be a base requisite, otherwise it would be a QoL for some, a source of permanent confusion for others.
3. This is the one I can see as most likely to add, as it is simply a numerical extension of what exists. I'll think on it!
1. Iirc isnt it still possible to get review if i got wrong in day before holiday? I mean yeah it doesnt give much impact but atleast we have some information instead of 休.
2. Yes just like above screenshot put in one page for all schedule is already big QoL, for first implementation it doesnt need to be perfect, yeah user can get confused, but put some notes or warning on that page is enough for who doesnt familiar with the system, you can improve it later than nothing rn (i dont think this problem is gonna be easy to fix with current system where term overlap happend a lot). This page used mostly for future prediction, it doesnt need to be 100% correct for now.