和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Any Chiikawa fans?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 2 of 2



avatar

I just readed it a little bit today,and found it sweet/funny kao_joy.png

0
4 months ago
avatar

i watch it at school

0
4 days ago
avatar
Sparse-Dunes
Level: 325

Recently became a fan after watching the movie.

I personally like the more darker think piece moments of the show.

I do love the show for its cute moments too, but anything with Kurimanju and I am sold.

0
4 days ago
avatar
ジェー!
Level: 152

I've found my place! I like Hachiware, Shisa and Chiikawa for characters and yes, I like Pyjama Parties no Uta too!

0
3 days ago
avatar
Henrietta2011
Level: 430

Has anyone heard the awesome news?

Chiikawa is getting an official English anime dub on a YouTube channel called chiikawa international!kao_joy.pngneko_cheer.png (though it will likely be a while before an English manga comes out)

We can finally of partially understand the Japanese context without relying on fan made translations.

Also, who's ready to hear Kurimanju say "haaaa" in English or if the classic Usagi scream will match the original voiced by Ari Ozawa or maybe hear how hachiware will mispronounce charumera as charimera or if the English team will paste over the Japanese words and make him say cap noodles instead of cup noodles.

Countdown: Starts Oct 1 the last I heard (and yes, I found it while doom scrolling chiikawa)

1
3 days ago
avatar
MrCrawling
Level: 23
Henrietta2011 (09月29日, 6:41)

Has anyone heard the awesome news?

Chiikawa is getting an official English anime dub on a YouTube channel called chiikawa international!kao_joy.pngneko_cheer.png (though it will likely be a while before an English manga comes out)

We can finally of partially understand the Japanese context without relying on fan made translations.

Also, who's ready to hear Kurimanju say "haaaa" in English or if the classic Usagi scream will match the original voiced by Ari Ozawa or maybe hear how hachiware will mispronounce charumera as charimera or if the English team will paste over the Japanese words and make him say cap noodles instead of cup noodles.

Countdown: Starts Oct 1 the last I heard (and yes, I found it while doom scrolling chiikawa)

​

I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT kao_exclaim.png I'm also super curious on how they will all sound in english dubkao_ponder.png

0
19 hours ago
Getting the posts


Page: 2 of 2



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana