和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Any photographers?! >:) (Renshuu's Community Gallery)

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 9 of 9



avatar

I guess it can kao_thumb.png

2
1 month ago
avatar
Estel714352
Level: 195
b03a12ba3b83ad0c2689c369.jpgd99bab788755b73efb5255d9.jpg7d13c6f5772299f822a02746.jpg6d7a6993de52ead481e67141.jpgea3b332953e4a0941dadd8bb.jpg06fdf15fcae9bdda9942cd48.jpg

These are from the game Sky: Children of the Light. It has some pretty cool scenery, but I still like Breath of the Wild better.

5
1 month ago
avatar
Estel714352 (08月3日, 8:42)

Does photography in games count?

​yes, it does count!!

3
1 month ago
avatar
Estel714352
Level: 195

​Thank you!

2
1 month ago
avatar
Karlla
Level: 910

雨なしの虹

eef84d748e95e73ef9d16252.jpg
8
30 days ago
avatar
Inkheart
Level: 574

I've been messing around in Photoshop with some of my eye pics and I've gotten some really neat results kao_sparkle.png

f6631f22c31222321029516b.jpg 80304c105e17b45b2a816127.jpg 48542fcbd65c1f29176cac01.jpg 90f610b14249a3cdd7369dc0.jpg b3555c7298a37af6bb2156dc.jpg560347cc29888b64532aedc6.jpg d9d08c738a0871fa3605ac99.jpg

That last one isn't from 2023, it's just a filter kao_nozoki.png

4
4 days ago
Getting the posts


Page: 9 of 9



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana