和英辞典Vocabulary dictionary

漢字辞典 Kanji dictionary

文法辞典 Grammar dictionary

例文検索 Sentence lookup

test
 

掲示板 Forums - Deltarune discussion thread [Spoilers!!]

Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion

Page: 2 of 2



avatar
ロウ (Row)
Level: 1006

I finished Chapter 5, the Flowery fight was SO annoying. I went like a week without playing because I didn't feel like fighting him. But it wasn't actually that long once I figured out how to do it

1
1 month ago
avatar
Floweryyyy
Level: 139

detarune players when playing Undertale

Flowey: Hi I'm flow-

Player: Can you say jarona?

Flowey: wha-

Player: Jarona.

Flowey: what's jarona-

Player: WELCOME SAN FRANCISCOOOOO(I kinda forgot what he said)

0
1 month ago
avatar
Floweryyyy
Level: 139

I learned something from chapter 2 spoilers ahead so read at your own frisk

Spamton G spamton,that's my f****** name,I am secret boss in Deltarune game.im in chapter 2, before chapter 3, after chapter 1 , I CANT COUNT PASS THREE

0
1 month ago
Getting the posts


Page: 2 of 2



Top > 会話 / General discussion > General Discussion


Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:





Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana